Last weekend, we spent some blissful days visiting my son, daughter-in-love, and our sweet granddaughter who is five months old. Even at such a young age, she demonstrates a lot of wisdom.
Here are a few things I learned from her, some of which I plan to apply to my own life:
1. People are funny. Each time you notice that, squeal with delight.
2. Your smile can be gorgeous even if you have no teeth.
3. When you feel tired, rub your eyes a few times and let someone rock you.
4. When life gets boring on your back, roll over and look at it from your tummy.
5. If you do a Pilates V-sit and grab your toes, you can pull both socks off simultaneously.
6. Sometimes the best toys are just out of reach, but keep trying anyway.
7. Everyone adores you, and that’s just the way it should be.