Thursday, August 07, 2008

Stops #5 & #6 - Sharon & Ted's Excellent Adventure

After the television show taping, Ted and I headed to the South Bend, Indiana, Family Christian Store. Jacqueline Johnson was so fun and hugely encouraging to me. If you live anywhere near, be sure to stop in and see her. They had the largest stock of my books I’d found so far.

There I met up with Kelly, a teacher, writer, and fan of Christian speculative fiction. She'd heard I was going to be in the area and wanted to meet. That's Jacqueline on the left, me in the middle, and Kelly on the right in the beautiful Family Christian store.


Then it was time to hit the road again. Next stop, Family Christian Store in Mishawaka, Indiana. Marie kindly took time to visit with me. She showed me to the books by me that they had on the shelf, and had me sign the copies. I left bookmarks and autographed bookplates there, too, so if you live near Mishawaka, stop in and ask about them.

Reports on more of my ten stops tomorrow!
His,
Sharon

1 comment:

Cheryl Klarich said...

My prayers are with you guys!!