Sunday, September 07, 2008

A Favorite Store


Today I visited several bookstores in the Twin Cities. I wanted to let them know about my new release, Stepping Into Sunlight, and also help spread the word about the HUGE Mall of America book signing with over 100 Christian fiction authors on Sept. 20, 1-3 p.m.

Some stores had a few of my books.

Some stores had none.

But one store had almost all of my titles, multiple copies, and the entire set of Sword of Lyric books!

On top of that, Margaret, the supervisor, was so warm and gracious, and the two young sales clerks who also chatted with me were delightful.

So if you are anywhere near Ridgedale, in the Twin Cities, please stop in at the Minnetonka Northwestern bookstore at Ridge Square North and do some shopping! And thank them for carrying a great selection of Christian fiction!

Blessings,
Sharon Hinck

No comments: