Saturday, July 05, 2008

I've Been Kindled!

I'm so excited! The Restorer has been released in a digital download version for Kindle!


Yes, is this weird world we live in, with technology shifting so quickly, more and more books are available on this Star-Trek-like reading tablet. I'm delighted one of my books is joining in.

The audio book for Renovating Becky Miller is available as an audio digital download for iPod at my local library system, but this is the first of my books to go high-tech and have a Kindle version.

I also just found the audio version of Symphony of Secrets is now out with Recorded Books (which serves libraries, schools, etc.)

Back in the day, books were either hard-cover or paperback. Now they come in myriad forms...and I've decided I'll celebrate that today. :-)

Blessings!
Sharon Hinck

The Secret Life of Becky Miller (2007 ACFW Book of the Year - 2nd place, Lit category)
Renovating Becky Miller
(2008 Audie Award Finalist, Inspirational Fiction category)
The Restorer
(2008 Christy Award Finalist, Visionary category)
The Restorer's Son (Romantic Times 4.5 stars, Reviewer's Choice Award - Road to Romance reviewers)
New Releases:
The Restorer's Journey
Symphony of Secrets

Coming Soon:
Stepping Into Sunlight

No comments: