Thursday, January 01, 2009

Blessings in 2009

A dear friend who is already in heaven gave me a special birthday plaque the summer before she died. It says, "When we believe in God's plan for our lives, every age is the perfect age to be."

Seems like a good thought for a new calendar year, as well. God loves me. That means the coming year will hold something precious - even if it's woven among the painful challenges of life.

I'm grateful for the gift of a fresh New Year - and another new day, new hour.

May we all see more of Him in the coming days!

Blessings in 2009!
His,
Sharon

3 comments:

Judy said...

Sharon, wonderful New Year's post! Quote on the plaque is perfect for a new year. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings on your New Year, my friend.

Elizabeth M Thompson said...

That is so precious, Sharon. I have a quote on my wall, "It's never too late to live happily ever after." It encourages me to live with joy!

Cheryl Klarich said...

Sharon, Your books and musings and life are a constant source of inspiration. Blessings and peace in the New Year!!