Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Fun Experiment


A FUN EXPERIMENT

Because I'm a neurotic writer, I'm tempted to obsess over sales rankings on online bookstores. For the release of this second book, I want to see if we can coordinate our efforts and bump RENOVATING BECKY MILLER to the top of the charts for a day at Christian Book Distributors (a large online Christian book store).

I know that sounds like I'm encouraging my obsession, but actually, I'm limiting it, by targeting ONE DAY to stir up lots of excitement for RENOVATING BECKY MILLER. (Or at least that's how I'm rationalizing this experiment - LOL!)

If you are planning to buy a copy of the book from an online store, please consider ordering online at the link posted below on JANUARY 22, 2007. You'll receive a discounted price, and join other Book Buddies all ordering on the same date. Your copy will be mailed directly to you. Next week I'll report what happens! Don't forget to order a copy or two for friends - especially anyone you know involved in remodeling, moving, or feeling the sandwich squeeze of caring for both children and aging parents. Or anyone who needs a chuckle and a fast-paced story with a wealth of encouragement.

Thank you so much for trying this fun experiment with me. And if you already pre-ordered, that's marvelous, too.


Order Sharon's Books Here:

Sharon's page at CBD - all books

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sharon,
Count me in as this experiment is withing my scientific abilities! :)
Sarah

Sharon Hinck said...

Thanks, Sarah!
I'll post a report later next week and try to keep spreading the word about the unified target date for ordering. It'll be fun to see what happens. :-)