Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More of God's Treats


Last Thursday, gifted author Susan Meissner was in town and able to stop in to visit with Patti Hill and me. What a treat! We held hands, sang "Come to the Waters" and prayed for each other, for Christian publishers, and for our editors and marketing teams. We mostly laughed and chatted and savored being with friends who love Jesus.

Susan's latest book, A Seahorse in the Thames, is another gem.

I'm so grateful for wonderful novels that ease my journey on difficult days, and also for wonderful friends who make the hike easier just by walking alongside for awhile.

Do you have people in your life who are God's special treats to you? Men or women who make you smile when your paths cross? Feel free to post a comment about someone who touched your life today!

I'll be posting more God Sightings in the coming days. Stay tuned!

Blessings,
Sharon Hinck

2 comments:

Susan Meissner said...

You gals are too good to me. I tell ya, living the life of isolated writer would be a lonely thing were it not for the love and care of friends. Iron sharpens iron. And hugs beget hugs.

Sooz

Camy Tang said...

I love Susan! She's awesome! I'm rather jealous you got to see her.
Camy