Sunday, August 05, 2007

Becky Miller in the MOPS Shop!


My cousin wrote to tell me she saw the Becky Miller books at the Mothers of Preschoolers website. I'm delighted, because even though both men and women, and readers of many ages have enjoyed the books, I think young moms especially come away with the feeling, "someone GETS it!" and I have prayed for The Secret Life of Becky Miller and Renovating Becky Miller to be an encouragement for weary supermoms.

The Secret Life of Becky Miller (Bethany House, June, 2006)
Renovating Becky Miller (Bethany House, February, 2007)
The Restorer (NavPress, May 2007)
The Restorer's Son (NavPress, September 2007)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Go Becky Miller!

Hey Sharon - did you see where me, you and Restorer are showing up now? British (general market) Chick-lit sites! :)

http://www.trashionista.com/announcements/index.html