Friday, June 29, 2007

Do You Live Near...

... Nashville, TN
Oak Ridge, TN
Knoxville, TN
Asheville, NC
Raleigh, NC
Washington DC
Alexandria, VA
Newark, DE
Brooklyn or Manhattan, NY?

I'm coming for a visit!

I'm looking for a grassroots volunteer promoter in each of these cities - someone to gather friends, tell the community/church/neighbors, and come out to see the group of Fantasy Fiction Authors who are on tour in July.

I've found folks in the other cities we are visiting, but the ones listed above are still up for grabs. :-)

Of course the tour organizers, our four publishers, and the venue managers are all working to professionally promote the events. But it always helps to have a few buddies in each town, too. Please email me if you're interested!

More tour info coming soon!

Blessings!
Sharon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Still trying to finda a way to get to Newark,DE. I'm really trying. But its hard to find a ride from Philly,PA to Delaware. Anyways, hopefully God will help me to find a way there.

Unknown said...

forgot to clarify, trying to get one of my friends to take me, since my mom as usual is busy.

Deena Peterson said...

Pop by and visit me this weekend...I have something for you:-)

Wholly Devoted