Friday, September 22, 2006

Continuing the Theme of God's Treats

For those who read my blog posts about Edenstar, you can see how much Cheryl and Bill Bader have been "God's Treats" in my life.

Here was another fun surprise. Two weeks ago when I was buzzing from bookstore to bookstore doing signings, a woman came in to introduce herself . . . Marie Albrecht Hinck, my husband's cousin-in-law.

A proud member of the Hinck clan, she was delighted to see one of the Hincks in publication. I was so touched by her support. My poor husband has to deal with so many challenges because of being married to a neurotic author. (My angst attacks late at night, grumpiness when he reads a new chapter of mine and points out what wasn't working, creative spurts where I'm so lost in work that he'd have dance a jig to get my attention). It warmed my heart to think that I could bring a bit of honor to his family name.

Readers in the Duluth, Minnesota area, I'll be doing an interview on WWJC Northland Notebook on Monday, September 25, 2006 at 10:30 a.m. I hope you can tune in!

Blessings!
Sharon Hinck
The Secret Life of Becky Miller

No comments: