Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Secret Life of Becky Miller in Holland

Today's mail brought a great treat:

the Dutch-language version of The Secret Life of Becky Miller.

I love the cover they did - and hope that women in the Netherlands will enjoy reading about a North-American mom and her imaginative daydreams.

I'm doing a happy dance (wearing wooden clogs, of course). Now if my tulips would just come up (spring is late here in Minnesota) I could get in the spirit of Holland even more!

Blessings!
Sharon Hinck
Sharon's Books

5 comments:

ElizabethMThompson said...

Sharon,

The cover is perfect! It really conveys that this woman has more going on than meets the eye!

Congratulations!

Chawna Schroeder said...

I love the cover! I think I like it even more than the original for the American version.

Dona Watson said...

What a great cover! I love it! Congrats.

Valerie Comer said...

Congrats, Sharon! She's an awfully cute cover :D

WayneThomasBatson said...

okay, maybe it's just the me being a guy thing, but the woman on the cover looks a little sultry for Becky Miller. But then again, I'm just a guy.