Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sharon & Ted's Excellent Road Trip

Readers, writers, book-clubbers, church librarians, friends, and friends-to-be:

If you live in or near Madison, Wisconsin, or South Bend, Indiana, or points in between South Bend and Minneapolis, and would like to meet, please email me.

Ted and I will be taking a road trip next Thursday on our way to my scheduled television interview with "The Harvest Show" on Friday, August 1st. I'm looking forward to chatting about my upcoming novel, Stepping Into Sunlight, but also plan to drop in and thank stores along the way that carry my books.

If you email me through my website contact page and tell me where you live, I can let you know whether I'll be nearby, and at what time. I'd love to meet as many readers in person as I can!

His,
Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, I'm looking forward to seeing on Friday! Have a safe trip to South Bend.

Blessings,

Kelly :)