Thursday, November 03, 2011

Thanksgiving Gift for You

I'm thankful for readers!

So from now until Thanksgiving Day, I have two free gifts (both developed by Stacy Oliver of Christian Book Preview) for readers who enjoy The Restorer-Expanded Edition.

1. FREE - A beautiful 36-page in-depth literary guide (great tool for homeschoolers who are using the book - or for book group discussions)

2. FREE - A fun party planner with creative ideas for a book club gathering or a Restorer-themed party.

Just share online about something that inspired or encouraged you about The Restorer, or something you particularly enjoy in the new expanded edition. Then email me through my website contact page with a link to where you've shared, and I'll send you the down-loadable booklets via email.

You can post at:

Amazon

or

Barnes and Noble


or at Goodreads or Shelfari, or on your own blog.

So jump on in! Post your thoughts online and send me the link, so I can send your gift. I’m giving thanks for every time God has used this new edition to inspire or encourage a reader…and giving thanks for the readers who share the land of Lyric and Braide Wood with me.


Blessings!

Sharon Hinck...

...stories for the hero in all of us

No comments: