Monday, November 27, 2006

Help with Your Christmas List























I want to give an early Christmas gift to my readers as a way to show my gratitude.

If you’re like me, you sometimes struggle to find unique, personalized, inexpensive gifts for some of your Christmas list.

To help you out, I’m offering a special service during December. You can go to Signed By the Author and order a copy of The Secret Life of Becky Miller as a Christmas gift. I’ll hand-write a personalized greeting and signature to the recipient (Signed by the Author will ask you who the book should be personalized to). AND I’ll include a FREE beautiful hand-stamped book mark, and a lovely hand-stamped Christmas gift card and envelope for you to use when you give the gift.

Who might appreciate a signed book for Christmas? Do you know anyone who could use a humorous story that offers reassurance that their life has value and that they are making a difference?

Friends in Bible study groups.
A Secret Santa gift exchange.
Your daughter’s dance teacher.
Your son’s piano teacher.
Your child’s classroom teacher.
A neighbor expecting her third child.
A new mom.
Church youth group leader.
Your pastor’s wife.
Your sister or sister-in-law.
Your church’s Women’s Ministry co-ordinator.

BLESSINGS!
Sharon
www.sharonhinck.com

1 comment:

tasra said...

This is such a wonderful idea and generous offer for your fabulous book. I'm posting a review and holding a contest to give away a free copy of your book tomorrow. Thanks for the great ideas...think I'll revise it and offer something similar. Hope that's okay.

Make sure to check out the review and fun we're having tomorrow!