Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thanksgiving Gift to Book Group Leaders


The past several months have been a blur of speaking engagements, signings, visits with store managers, and interviews - all to support my publisher's efforts in getting word out about The Secret Life of Becky Miller.

It's time for me to focus more energy into my writing, so I'll be staying home and writing for the next two months.

However, I still want to continue spreading the word about The Secret Life of Becky Miller, because I know her story speaks to so many women who feel overwhelmed and doubt that their lives are making a difference.

So, I'm offering a special Thanksgiving gift to any Book Group Leaders (neighborhood, church, library, women's organization, or whatever!). If you are a Book Group Leader and your group has not already discussed The Secret Life of Becky Miller, please contact me:

s.hinck@comcast.net

Tell me about your book group, and give me your mailing address, and WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, I'll send you a FREE copy of The Secret Life of Becky Miller AND a discussion guide.

Happy Thanksgiving, Book Group Leaders!

If you aren't a Book Group Leader, but know one, please tell them about my blog so they can contact me before I run out of books.

Blessings!
Sharon Hinck
www.sharonhinck.com

No comments: