Saturday, September 15, 2007

Most Interesting Place to Read

Congrats to Justin B.!
Last month I ran a contest for subscribers of my free Book Buddy monthly e-zine, asking for photos of the most interesting place you've read one of my books. His entry shows him reading on top of his desk. Justin wins a packet of clavo (the favorite beverage of Lyric and Braide Wood).

To become a Book Buddy and receive a free monthly e-zine, go to my website and find the box in the right-hand column. Leave your name and email and follow the directions to "double-opt-in."

I'm planning some other fun contests for my Book Buddies in future months!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool I won a pack of Clavo! I'll be saving that and my fav. Harry Potter mug to use when I first open the pages of The Restorer's Son! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Justin!

I probably should have taken a pic of me reading it at work :D