Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wayne's Treasure Hunt

Last July, Christopher Hopper, Wayne Batson, Bryan Davis and me (along with a few family members and drop-in guests) traveled all over the east coast on our epic Fantasy Fiction Tour.

Since then we've continued to cheer each other on in our writing. Wayne's new book is releasing (huzzah!).

What better way to celebrate his new pirate book, than with a treasure hunt?

Announcing Wayne Thomas Batson's Isle of Swords Treasure Hunt!

Your mission is simply this: accumulate the Most Treasure Points possible by Christmas 2007 by completing any or all of the tasks listed on Wayne's Blog.

The Top FIVE Adventurers who accumulate the Treasure Points will receive a signed book of their choice. AND for each of the top 5, I will name a character* in my next fantasy series after you. That's correct: I'll use your real name, your username, or a character name you create as a character in my new fantasy series. Of course, if your name is Bob, we might want to go with something a little more fantasy-ish.

For the #1 Treasure Points getter, I will give you one copy of every new book I write...for LIFE. That means, should the Lord allow me to live long enough to write all the stories rattling around in my head, you will get a signed copy of each one sent directly to you. Of course, if you move and don't give me your new address, thenâ•œsomeone else will be getting all those books. Doh!

Are you game for an adventure? Pop on over to Wayne's blog and dive in!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL - I'm having WAY too much fun with Wayne's treasure hunt! Huzzah!!

Timothy Fish said...

Wayne's promotion looks like a very creative way to sell books and a lot of fun. Allow me to mention my own promotion. From now through October 31, 2007 $4 from all Amazon.com sales of Searching for Mom will be donated to the Texas Baptist Home for Children. For more information, please see http://www.amazon.com/gp/blog/post/PLNK3Q71JVETTY477.

WayneThomasBatson said...

Thanks so much for posting for me, Sharon. Friends for life, I think. (Done with my best Bill Murray voice)

Oh, and Sharon, It's Wednesday.

;-)

Unknown said...

Its Thursday now,jk! :D Anyways, the treausre hunt is an awesome idea!!!