Monday, October 15, 2007

Book of the Year Awards



A friend just sent me a photo she took of me leaving the stage after getting the second place Book of the Year Award in the Lits category for The Secret Life of Becky Miller.

Since I was having too much fun to remember to get my camera out, I didn't have any good photos until this one. You can catch a glimpse of the book cover on the screen behind Cheryl (at the podium).

==

I'm back from four wonderful days of tromping in the forest with my hubby. We explored some remote old-growth forests and I'll post photos and share a few thoughts in my next blog post.

Blessings and gratitude!
Sharon Hinck

The Secret Life of Becky Miller (Bethany House, June, 2006)
Renovating Becky Miller (Bethany House, February, 2007)
The Restorer (NavPress, May 2007)
The Restorer's Son (NavPress, September 2007)

1 comment:

ninaruth said...

You look lovely! Congrats! And hey, you're wearing your new sweater/shawl! :-)