Sunday, October 21, 2007

Discuss The Restorer

For those of you who are part of the ACFW online bookgroup, or who signed up for it to discuss The Restorer in October - be sure to check your emails (or yahoo group posts). The discussion has begun! The moderator posted her first question.

On the 20th of the month they begin discussing the book of the month. I'll be popping in every couple of days to answer any questions - so discuss away!


Blessings and gratitude!
Sharon Hinck

The Secret Life of Becky Miller (Bethany House, June, 2006)
Renovating Becky Miller (Bethany House, February, 2007)
The Restorer (NavPress, May 2007)
The Restorer's Son (NavPress, September 2007)


3 comments:

Catherine West said...

Hey Sharon, I tried emailing you but I'm not sure if you got it? Let me know.
cathwest@logic.bm

Sharon Hinck said...

Hi, Cathy!
I sent you an email answer last Monday. I haven't gotten one from you since then. Have you sent more?
I tried resending my response to you, so hopefully it will come through. :-)

Blessings!

Kaza Kingsley, http://www.erecrex.com said...

It's sooo cool that you are doing a book group online for these books. Are they mostly YA?
Kaza Kingsley
Author of the Erec Rex series
http://www.erecrex.com