Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Stray Photos




















1. The banner at the awards banquet at American Christian Fiction Writers.
I don't have a good photo of me scampering up on stage to accept the award for second place in the Book of Year - Lit category, so this banner photo is my tribute to that night.

2. My friend Nina reading.

3. The gathering of Sci-fi/Fantasy fans at the ACFW conference in Dallas. How many spec-fic writers can fit into one hotel room? LOTS!

4. Another view of the gathering

5. Me having a ball at the ACFW multi-author book signing in Dallas.

3 comments:

Catherine West said...

Okay I finished the book!! Took me longer than anticipated but things got in the way - like my own writing!!
I did love it - not sure if I liked one or two better than the other - they're both awesome, and I can't wait for the third!!
Okay so now you get to read my book, right??!
Ha, just kidding.
Have a good day!

Unknown said...

And there's your bag with your book covers and such :D

I still don't have The Restorer's Son...

Deena Peterson said...

You know, I'd try to write a book just so I could join an author's group and get to meet you:-)

Even in your blog posts...you just have such an incredible way with words.